Friday, January 25, 2013

The Quest Continues: BurgerFi

Burger Faithful
We recently enjoyed another burger adventure with our discovery of a relatively new burger chain called BurgerFi. We've eaten at the Raleigh and Cary locations. The restaurant is similar to Five Guys, without the free peanuts, and they serve beer and wine. 

While I have liked Five Guys I've always thought it could benefit from a healthy dollop of proprietary goop. BurgerFi has a proprietary goop (called BurgerFi sauce) that meets my goop needs, as it enhances the overall taste. It also makes for a great fry dipping sauce.

Though I'm not a big fan of fresh-cut and fried in peanut oil fries, BurgerFi's are the best I've had, plus they can be jazzed up with various toppings. We tried them with parmesan & herb and I dipped them in garlic aioli--very good combination!

We're looking forward to the location coming soon to Chapel Hill!
Two burgers, fries, onion rings

Single cheeseburger with branded bun

Bacon cheeseburger with branded bun


No comments: